Websites to Help Dads with Daughters
Parenting is a challenge for everyone but dads with daughters can have some extra challenges, especially today. These websites have advice specifically for daughters and for parents raising daughters. We will keep adding to the list as we find more sites.
- Advice for my Daughter: A mom’s advice for her daughter, and to inspire other little girls to be all that they can be.
- Doyin Richards: He’s a bald dad with two little girls who isn’t afraid to talk about the challenges of daughters and their haircare.
- Everyday Girl Dad: Exploring, and hopefully changing, ideas around what it means to be one of many dads to daughters.
- Free to Be Kids: Their clothing is designed to be gender neutral. If your daughter (or you) are sick of pink, glittery, toe-shoe covered clothing, this site is for you. Ditto if your boy is sick of vehicles and dinosaurs on everything.
- Girl Scouts: I love Scouting and make no apologies for it.
- A Mighty Girl: The world’s largest collection of books, toys and movies for smart, confident, and courageous girls.